Sunday 30 January 2011

S/S 11 Picks.

Despite having loved being able to throw layers upon layers of warm, chunky a/w trends (I will especially miss leather) it is safe to say that I'm well and truly ready to leave behind the not so visually exciting colour pallet of camel, grey and black I donned this winter; entering the ever so bright future of Summer 11. Roll on the third instalment of our student loan to fund our rainbow wardrobes!

With so many fantastic shows put on by the genius designers this year, it was hard to pick favourites. I went off what I personally want to be enjoying my summer days and sunset evenings in over the season.

NEW YORK
Proenza Schouler
Bring on those neon brights!

LONDON
Richard Nicoll
Amazing! Love the floaty pastel pleats! Want.

Jonathan Saunders
W O W. Possibly my favourite collection. So Sixties, so vintage, so cute! love the pastel colours, floated yet still tailored shapes and sexy minis; this collection has everything I'm after!

MILAN
Jil Sander
Simple. Bright. Cool. Effortless. Chic!



LANVIN
The perfect mix of feminity, great colour, body defining and unusual shape! Fabulous.

Need to get there one day!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment