Wednesday 19 January 2011

This Is What We Need


So, I was reading an article, in Company magazine, which really inspired me. It's a new feature, all about cool things to do with your weekend (Saturday GIRL! Column by: Lena de Casparis). There was this amazing place in London Drink, Shop and Do. Its' basic concept is it's a cafe, however it's a cafe with a twist. Full of vintage finds and cute quirky treasures, you can buy anything you see, from the tea cups you are using to the chairs under customers bums! The cafe come shop transforms from a cute cafe which sells sweet treats and coffee to a chic bar in seconds as it conjures up cocktails and hosts events nightly! What more could you want, if there was something like this near me I don't think I'd need a home to go to!

No comments:

Post a Comment