Monday 11 October 2010

Autumn love

Autumn is now well and truly upon us and this year I'm loving it more than ever.

It's safe to say I'm not missing the summer sunshine, cause, let's face it, we didn't get any. So, I'm embracing the crisp and blustery (but still dry at least!) season we can count on with all of my energy.

I want to sit on a park bench amidst the muted shades of fallen leaves, vanilla latte clutched for warmth. I'll be wearing my beloved new leopard print fur jacket, a chunky knitted scarf that I havn't actually rummaged the shops for just yet. And, over a pair of thickish black tights will be the Burberry inspired (or complete rip off I should say) sheepskin lined boots that top my wish list this winter, I've had my eye on them a while now as I browse the stock at work, however being Pied a Terre they're a little out of my pricey at 175 of your English pounds; even with my half price discont they may dent my bank balance a little too much this month. For the time being though I will still sit here, minus the statement boots, dreaming up fabulous outfits for the day I get my leather clad mits on them...x

No comments:

Post a Comment