Wednesday 27 October 2010

Mad About Camel

The warm and soothing honey tones of camel and caramel! I'm all over it and going crazy for it this season! I've even swapped my regular vanilla latte for the more adventurous caramel syrup. Mmmm, a discovery has never tasted so good.
Not only will this shade bring you right up-to-date, but is sure to compliment those pale tones that the winter burdens our skin with, leaving us all looking, lets face it, a bit peaky.
My advice for this look is stay neutral. Mix with blacks, creams and grey. This look is simple, subtle and sophisticated...but I didn’t say you can't still stand out.
Two key items in my wardrobe this autumn winter are my black and camel, oversized polar neck and my camel mini.
I team them up with jet black sheer tights and a pair of killer taupe boot wedges, along with a huge fur jacket. Or, if its slightly warmer, I go for thigh high socks, with a statement fur hat, and lotsss of gold necklaces...wait, did I mention, LOTS!?
Next on Christmas list (that no doubt I will be begging for much earlier) a thick camel trench coat, perfect. Although I am going a bit coat mad at the moment. A girl’s wardrobe can never be too full, that's what I'll believe.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment